Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Brother oh Brother!!!!!

I have recently been given three choral projects for Lillenas Publishing.  My first Christmas musical was called Beautiful Star.  My new musical is titled Come and Adore Him.  I was given an Easter musical for next season.  We decided to use a classic gospel song titled O What a Savior.  I recently went to Greenville to visit my folks and left a ruff copy with my dad.  The next week my brother Russell was in Greenville for a choral reading session of his music with Brentwood/Benson.  He was talking to my dad about his new Easter musical.  Can you guess the title of his musical?  You guessed it, O What a Savior.

They are in different markets, but what are the odds we would independently pick that same song to start and end our musicals with.  His is already out in print but I have not seen mine yet.  If my book comes out the same color of his, I am going to think I have moved into the Twilight Zone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment