Tuesday, August 9, 2011

To blog or not to blog, that is the question.

OK, so I was with Legacy Five tenor/studio engineer, Gus Gaches, yesterday and he showed me their blog and they had posted video from our new record currently being mixed.  In the video is some great musicians, Craig Nelson, Mark Baldwin, Boh Cooper, John Hammond, Tom Hemby, Dirk Johnson and engineer Pete Greene.  I was also shown in this picture producing the project at The Tracking Room in Nashville.

I thought it was cool that they can post recent stuff like that, so I am attempting to create a blog of my own.  You can still go to stevemauldin.com and see all of the website facts and information, but I will try to create some more relaxed stuff here.  Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Dirk Johnson, I left you out of the above post. I didn't mean to slight you.

    ReplyDelete